Past News Releases
- MediaII Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Media II Launches MediaMate™ Mobile Website Solution
- Media II Wins 2012 Fast Track 50 Award
- Media II Wins Internet Advertising Competition for Best Email Campaign
- Media II Names Leah Persons Account Specialist
- Media II Publishes White Paper on How to Build Sales with a Better Website
- Kevin Czapiewski Joins Media II as a Graphic Designer
Kevin Czapiewski Joins Media II as Graphic Designer
WILLOUGHBY HILLS, OH June 8, 2010
Media II, Inc., a firm specializing in branding, internet marketing and sales channel support for business-to-business companies, has named Kevin Czapiewski as a graphic designer. In his new position, Mr. Czapiewski will be responsible for the design and development of websites, eNewsletters and other electronic media for the firm’s clients.
Prior to joining Media II, Mr. Czapiewski was a technical assistant for the Cleveland Institute of Art. His prior experience included freelance projects for companies such as Edgar Technologies, Licursi Home & Garden Center, Share A Vision and others. He is a graduate of Cleveland Institute of Art. Mr. Czapiewski is a resident of Willoughby Hills, Ohio.
About Media II
Media II is a full-service marketing communications firm that specializes in business-to-business communications for technology-oriented companies. We understand technical products in diverse industries and we know how to communicate with your target audience.
We excel in developing creative ideas for highly-effective internet marketing and brand building programs. Our skills include public relations, website design, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and all electronic communications development.